Ozone systems for swimming pool technology
Ozone oxidator units
The HYDROZON® oxidator units of the POX series were designed especially for use in the fields of swimming pool technology and water technology..
These units are distinguished by:
- Modular structure of all required operating components
- Operational reliability via perfected process technology, high-quality materials and tried-and-tested control technology
- Patented ozone production and mixing in the closed hydraulic system
- Optimised venturi / injector system with full-flow mixing for efficient ozone supply
- Easy operation via a microprocessor-based control system
- Optional: Continuous setting (or regulation) of the ozone quantity
- Maximum inlet pressure 1.5 bar
- Maximum temperature 40°C
Performance data oxidators "POX"
|Circulation capacity||8-20 m³/h||8-20 m³/h||25-30 m³/h|
|Ozone quantity||4-16 g/h||4-16 g/h||24-32 g/h|
|Process air||300-500 Nl/h||300-500 Nl/h||1000-1400 Nl/h|
|Type||POX-HO Compact||POX-HO Max Compact||POX-HT FU Compact|
|Circulation capacity||25-30 m³/h||30-60 m³/h||50-100 m³/h|
|Ozone quantity||24-32 g/h||40-48 g/h||120 g/h|
|Process air||1000-1400 Nl/h||2000-2900 Nl/h||4800 Nl/h|
HYDROZON® oxidator units can be integrated both into new systems and, thanks to their compact size, subsequently into existing systems. The oxidators contain all of the components required for operation and are inspected and ready to be connected up upon delivery. Ozone production occurs in a closed hydraulic system. Mixing of the ozone-gas/air mixture with the water to be treated is implemented with a high-power venturi / injector system at full flow.
For additional information, please refer to the PDF file in the download area.
In the field of swimming pool technology we cooperate with different sales partners. If you are interested in a system, please contact us. We will be pleased to name one or more sales partners in your region.
Are you interested in a sales partnership? Here too, please do not hesitate to contact us.