Drinking water storage tanks breathe:
Air must be able to escape when filling and flow in when emptying. It is especially important to remove particulates and the tiniest airborne particles such as pollen from inflowing outdoor air.
The air filter models LF 500, LF 1000 and LF 2000 have been specially developed for venting and ventilating drinking water storage systems. The two-stage filtration system consisting of a pre-filter and fine filter eliminates the tiniest airborne particles from intake air, thus optimally protecting drinking water (H13 HEPA filter in compliance with EN 1822).
The compact filter units in a high-grade stainless steel housing complete in Stainless steel 316 Ti can be easily integrated into drinking water storage system ventilation lines.
These units excel thanks to:
- Two-stage filtration in a compact stainless steel housing with integrated condensation drainage
- Large filter surfaces with high-grade filter units made of glass fibre
- Integrated differential pressure measurement with potential-free contact connected to alarm system
- Maintenance-friendly design for easy filter replacement
- Optional: wall bracket, connecting piping, use of activated carbon filter
The maximum air volume and the maximum permissible underpressure or overpressure of the drinking water storage tank are decisive for the selection of the suitable filter.
Models and technical data
|Designation||Nominal airflow rate||Article no.||Weight|
|LF 500||500 Nm³/h||207664||40 kg|
|LF 1000||1000 Nm³/h||207688||75 kg|
|LF 2000||2000 Nm³/h||207689||100 kg|