Chlorine-free pool water treatment with the HYDROZON® process
High-performance HYDROZON® compact filter systems, operating based on the decades-old, tried-and-tested HYDROZON® method, produce swimming pool water without chlorine, or rather chlorine-free wellness water, in the ideal manner. The perfectly harmonised system technology of the fully automatic stainless steel filter systems makes for permanently perfect water quality for the highest demands.
The highly functional compact filter systems contain all the necessary components. The integrated ozone stage makes for excellent oxidation and disinfection of the water. The resultant pleasant, low-odour, oxygen-rich and bubbly wellness water turns any pool into a wellness oasis with optically crystal-clear water. It is particularly suitable for people with sensitive skin.
Through the graduated performance units almost all the treatment cases can be solved with this technology. HYDROZON® compact systems can be integrated into new systems and into existing systems.
- Maximum inlet pressure 1.5 bar
- Maximum ambient temperature 40°C
Filter systems for private pools "Type P30 series" - small and refined
The compact filter systems of the P30 series were designed especially for use in smaller swimming and bathing pools for private use as well as for jacuzzis.
The systems units are distinguished by:
- modular structure of all required operating components into compact, ready-to-connect and CE-approved performance units that takes up very little space
- fully automatic operation by high-quality PLC control with operation via touch panel on the front.
- compact control cabinet with integrated process components such as plasma ozone generator, oxygen concentrator, controller, etc.
- patented plasma ozone generation
- optimised venturi / injector system with full-flow mixing for efficient ozone supply
- easy operation
- Optional: measuring systems, dosing systems, remote control via additional panel in the bathing area or via mobile terminals, central control, control technology integration of external components, a.s.o.
Performance data Type P30 series
|Filter capacity [m³/h]||10||15||20|
|Ozone quantity [g/h]||up to 10||up to 20||up to 20|
More detailed information on HYDROZON® process and technology, can be found in the PDF files in the download area ore please contact us.
In the area of swimming pool technology we work exclusively with certified premium partners. If you are interested in a system, please contact us. We will be pleased to name one or more premium partners in your region.
You want to become a premium partner? You can find more information about the status premium partner in the FAQ section or contact us directly.